วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Learning Log : 20 October 2013

Learning Log

19 October 2013

            Today is last day of teaching presentation. In this day have 10 people to present. The first person is teaching about exchange rate. She teaches currency in ASEAN. She warm up by play game math picture cards with name cards of currency in ASEAN.  She is a good  speak and manage classroom. The second person is teaching about education system in Singapore. She teaches strategies of reading such as scanning, skimming and summaries. She speaks not fluency and not accuracy. The activities can motivate students to study. The third person is teaching about write a letter  and she teaches how to make the letter. The fourth person is teaching about  booking ticket.  She warm up by open video about booking ticket .She has several  materials such as video,conversation,picture cards and power point.  She speaks fluency and accuracy.
            All of my teaching is good example for me. I will apply for my teaching in the future because if I use several materials and use authentic material such as, sing a song, pronounce the word, and give point students can learn better. In my opinion I will use this technique to teach my students in the future.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น