วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Learning Log : 9 October, 2013 (3)

Learning Log

9 October, 2013



              
              I would like to reflect what I have learned in class. I gains knowledge about how to write lesson plan, how to teach using teaching strategies, and how to do homework in pair or groups.

          Today is on Wednesday 9 October, 2013. There are nine students who present teaching. The third person teaches about asking and giving direction in Nakhon Si Thammarat  province. She warm up by open video that can motivate student’s intent to study but in power point have a lot of cartoons that will make students don’t intent to study. She doesn’t has time for students practice conversation. She should use wh-questions more than yes-no questions.

            From this teaching, I can develop my lesson plan by amend terminal objective and enabling objective because my lesson plan don’t clear. And I will develop activities for teach students. I think a good lesson plan should be related to a curriculum.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น